Taking care of your skin and hair is one of the key health regimes that you should implement. It is especially the hair on your head makes you look beautiful, and skin is the body’s largest organ.
When it comes to taking care of your skin, most of the skincare professionals would advise you to limit your exposure to the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. But, the sun is not that bad, even 15 minutes of exposure is good to manufacture Vitamin D.
Vitamin D is one of the most vital vitamins for your skin, along with C, E and K. Hence, if you want to look young and beautiful, then you should ensure to get all. It can help you keep off:
- Dark spots
- Rough patches
- Excessive dryness
Tips to get more of Vitamin D, C, E and K for skin
- Expose yourself to 10 minutes of sunlight a day to get ample Vitamin D.
- Have more orange juice and yoghurt.
- Eat Vitamin D foods such as Salmon, Tuna and cod.
- Have more Vitamin C food such as citrus foods, strawberries, broccoli and spinach.
- Eat more nuts and seeds for increased Vitamin E.
- You can also eat more kale, spinach, cabbage, lettuce and green beans for increased Vitamin K intake.
Tips to get Vitamin A, B-Vitamins, C, D and E for hair
- The rich sources of beta-carotene are sweet potatoes, pumpkins, carrots, spinach and kale, which is converted into Vitamin A. You can also find it in yoghurt, milk, eggs and cod liver oil.
- Meat, fish, seafood, leafy and dark greens, almonds and whole grains are abundant in B-Vitamins.
- All citrus fruits, including peppers, strawberries, and guavas are natural sources of C.
- You can get yourself exposed to the sun for 10 minutes daily to support your needs for Vitamin D.
- Sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach and avocados are amazing sources of Vitamin E.
You are now aware of the essential vitamins that you need to take care of your skin and hair. Along with these, you can also opt for side-effects free treatments for skin and hair by Dr Batra and VLCC. Have a look.
Homoeopathy – Hair Loss Treatment
If you are facing hair loss issues, then help is here in the form of Hair Loss Treatment by Dr Batra. The package includes:
- Reputed medicines to combat DHT
- 6% success rate
- No side effects
- Reduces the natural progression of hair loss
- Balances the hair cycle
You can avail of this Hair loss treatment on an EMI starting only at Rs.2,000.
It is skincare as well as fat reduction program by VLCC to make you look fit and beautiful. Here is what you get in this treatment program:
- US FDA approved
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Permanent fat reduction of up to 30% on the spot area
- Visible reduction in fat in only weeks’ time
- Smooth skin appearance owing to cellulite reduction
You can begin taking care of your extra weight and skin by availing of this VLCC program at a starting EMI of Rs.5,000.
Bajaj Finserv has partnered with Dr Batra and VLCC to help you access quality hair care and skin solutions on easy EMIs by dividing the treatment cost over a tenor.
How to avail of Dr Batra and VLCC programs on EMI?
- Walk into any of Dr Batra and VLCC clinics Choose any of their programs and use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to pay
- You can get in touch with the reprehensive of Bajaj Finserv at any of these clinics to get your pre-approved loan limit if you don’t have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. All that you have to do is submit your KYC documents along with a cancelled cheque.
You can follow the discussed tips to implement the required vitamins and also opt for Dr Batra and VLCC treatments on hassle-free EMIs on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.