As we age our skin loses its elasticity and over time it will stretch, resulting in loss of facial volume. Many things can cause havoc on your face, including sun damage, smoking, unhealthy eating habits, bad skin care techniques and caffeine. Best Brands For Dermal Filler Treatment are an ideal solution to help reduce facial lines and wrinkles, restoring lost volume and rejuvenating the face.
The reason our skin stays plump is due to the high content of water. The main constituent of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid; a substance that’s naturally present in the body, which absorbs moisture and helps to keep the skin hydrated. If you want to keep your face looking soft, plump and with fewer lines, it’s important that your skin stays hydrated.
Some ways to check your skin’s hydration:
- One way to check your skin’s hydration levels is to gently pinch the skin beneath your eyes and release. How quickly it plumps back up, indicates how hydrated and elastic your skin is, and the faster it snaps back shows the healthier skin quality.
- Likewise, if you pinch your cheeks and it leaves fine lines, this shows that your skin might be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity.
- You can check the skin around your mouth by puckering up as if you are going to give a kiss, and if fine lines remain once you have released the pout, this could mean there is less hydration in the skin.
The dermal filler gets injected under the skin with a fine needle by a cosmetic doctor. The procedure is almost painless and any side effects such as; slight redness, mild swelling and tenderness, are minimal. The treatment can last from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on which areas you’re having done. There’s no downtime or recovery needed and you can to return to your daily activities straight away.
Anti-ageing treatments for the face are very popular, and dermal filler treatments are one of the most requested at cosmetic clinics. Dermal fillers are an ideal option for those who want to regain their youthful features, improve their facial contours and lessen deep wrinkles. This versatile injectable procedure can plump up, add volume and lift the skin, leaving it smooth, contoured and looking younger.
Benefits of dermal fillers:
- The face – as anti-ageing treatments, they soften creases, lines and wrinkles and plump up the skin
- The lips – fillers can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rehydrate, giving us a perfect pout
- The cheekbones – restoring facial volume can drastically improve sunken cheeks
- Jaw line and chin – these areas can easily be broadened and re-shaped using fillers
- Eyes – dermal fillers can fill in the under eye hollows during tear trough treatment
- Overall – when used together, fillers and botox can achieve a non-surgical face lift
- Scars – fillers can improve recessed scars
- Hands – the skin on the hands can look rejuvenated and rehydrated with filler treatment
Static wrinkles that are visible on a resting face without any expression, are ideal for dermal filler treatment. Deflated and sunken areas of the face caused by loss of volume can easily be restored using dermal fillers.
If you need help choosing a cosmetic procedure, we provide an extensive range of cosmetic procedures for the face and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and many more treatments, to help create a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!